Cost Accountant - Alabama
Responsibilities will include:
· Developing and maintaining financial reporting process for budgets
· Tracking, reporting, and investigating variances to financial and production data.
- Establishing standard production costs in an environment where bills of material have frequent and major changes
· Collaborate with plant staff on analysis including those related to future growth initiatives at the plant.
· Assist with and lead Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- A minimum of five years of relevant accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong modeling and analysis skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and processes and a strong understanding of accounting principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of financial systems and the ability to challenge the status quo