Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
related to month end, forecasting and budgeting for
- Responsible for coordinating/managing activities
the site in order to ensure accurate financial
statements in support of the business and in
compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
maintaining systems, procedures and policies in
- Responsible for developing, implementing and
order to ensure accurate data that is in compliance
with corporate and legislative requirements
tracking and analysis for operating profit and
- Responsible for providing weekly performance
accounts payable Makes recommendations to management
regarding cost saving or profit generating
opportunities, risks and profitability improvement
months rolling forecast
- Assist the controller for the preparation of 12
projection process for the Division, partnering with
- Responsible for cash flow projections and management
- Manage the manufacturing overhead expenses and
expense owners to understand variance drivers, and
inform forward looking projections.
drivers for critical expense accounts
- Assist controller in understanding cost behavior and
customer drivers allocations
- Conduct and coordinate month end closing activities
- Responsible for analyzing customer P&Ls and managing
providing financial data requested by corporate such
- Responsible for preparing the Year End Package and
as: property taxes; government census, etc….
potential risks and make necessary adjustments.
- Review and reconcile balance sheet to identify
- Manage Account payable function
- Responsible for Capital Asset management
- Coordinate with ASSC and GSSC intercompany
Flex standard policy and procedure for financial
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance in accordance with
improvement and cost reduction
- Prepare and manage site allocations to tenants
- Participate and/or Lead lean events in both process
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supports the audit of company accounts.
- Assist other GL functions as necessary.
- Ideal experience of 5-7 years finance/accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Working experience with major ERP system
- Working experience in Contract Manufacturing
independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work
- Public company experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA
- Candidate should be a self-starter and work
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working experience with Glovia
Flextronics - 19 months ago
- 1 day ago
Bridgepoint Consulting LLC
- 22 days ago
- 3 days ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...