Delivering innovative solutions for today's intelligent cars is what Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. is all about - and for this reason, today we are a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics for the automotive industry. We are committed to producing the highest quality products, delivered on time and at a competitive cost in a safe and healthy environment.
We are currently seeking a flexible team player for our corporate office in Bowling Green, Kentucky for a Cost Accountant position.
The Cost Accountant is responsible to manage cost and inventory functions for daily, monthly and year end reporting.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Calculate all cost variances for monthly closing process
- Manage and book Mexico inventory transactions
- Reconcile cost variance accounts
- Monitor and setup raw material standard costs
- Manage and value finished good warehouse inventories
- Compile inventory roll forward and revaluation data for WH division (bi-annual)
- Monitor and calculate GPP variance and inventory transaction data
- Special research and investigation as requested
- Projects and improvement activities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1 - 3 years Cost Accounting experience required
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills
- CPA or pursuing CPA preferred
This position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with match.
Interested candidates should submit resume, including salary history and requirements to:
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Attn: General Affairs
1018 Ashley Street
P.O. Box 90031
Bowling Green, KY 42102-9031
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V