Post Date: 12/17/2012
Reporting to the FOSS Operations Controller, the Cost Accountant is responsible for maintaining Master Lock company-wide product costing within the Oracle ERP System in addition to providing accounting and analytical support to the Global Supply Chain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Daily costing support in Oracle Cost System for Master Lock Company.
2. Input costs for materials, freight and duty for Master Lock Company.
3. Support ECO (Engineering Change Order) process for Master Lock Company.
4. Assist in annual standard cost roll-up in Oracle ERP System for Master Lock Company.
5. Support Finance Operations Management with the following:
a. Assist with annual expense and capital budget.
b. Provide cost analysis for capital investment and/or make vs. buy decisions.
c. Assist with inventory reporting and reconciliations.
d. Assist with material price variance reporting and reconciliations.
e. Assist with general accounting including journal entry preparation and accrual analysis.
f. Assist with the annual physical inventories across the Global Supply Chain.
g. Maintain reclaimed revenue scrap shipments database and reconcile the outstanding balance monthly.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
Two to five years of general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Oracle ERP system experience preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
Organization and communication skills are required.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 19 months ago