Requisition ID: 68408
- Organization: OG&C
- Location: Houston, TX
Supports project organizational and administrative activities. Responsible for Project specific export/import process, cost engineering, cost estimating, and cost analysis/control activities for large projects; major projects with significant non-routine requirements; or discipline/project/proposal estimating or staff planning activities which require a high degree of technical skill and experience. Responsible for preparing client reports on a weekly and monthly basis, also review monthly invoices for accuracy. Prepares specific budgets in accordance with prescribed standards and procedures. Provides financial reporting with oversight for the Project Manager. Performs data analysis and development. Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to cost engineering problems. Provides generally non-routine cost engineering guidance to projects. Ensures work is completed as scheduled.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 5 years cost experience for a major EPC firm with experience on large projects.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, financial reporting systems, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review, and present cost engineering and cost estimating products. This includes planning and scheduling products independently with minimal supervision using a high level of professional judgment and knowledge related to technical planning and scheduling skills and engineering design and construction practices.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- General knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Knowledge in US export/import process will be a plus.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...