· Prepare ROM and detailed decommissioning cost estimates.
· Identify decommissioning techniques and procedures that can improve the efficiency of decommissioning activities.
· Assist in the development of proposals.
· Ensure decommissioning cost estimates meet federal requirements.
· Assist with engineering studies associated with decommissioning projects.
· The position may involve limited travel to client sites.
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
· Undergraduate degree in an engineering or science discipline.
· Certified Cost Engineer through AACE International.
· Must have very strong oral and writt e n communication ski l ls in or d er to inter a ct w ith company s t a f f and management at a l l levels, interact with potential clients.
· Demonstrated experience with the preparation of technical documentation.
· Must be a te a m p l a yer with stro n g inter p
Enercon Services Inc - 19 months ago