Cost Management ERP Solution Manager - 923672
This position will be responsible for leading the World-wide Operations (WWOps) Ignition business track in the functional area of Cost Management. The Ignition team Cost track lead will be developing business solutions combining process and technology which support both the strategic corporate direction and strategic WWOps requirements in this area. This position will drive the WWOps foundational readiness and business requirements while assisting in the requirements definition, functional specifications, testing, training and implementation of Cost Management needs for Juniper.
This position will work in a collaborative way with other WWOps business track leads, Finance, IT and other functional teams (process owners) to bring process management acumen and discipline to the company, and coordinate efforts across the business. This position will report into the Sr Manager of Plan To Pay WWOPS Business Operations as a member of the Ignition team and have a dotted line of responsibility to the Finance Sr Director, WWOps Controller to assure proper collaboration and coordination with both functions.
The position coordinates and leverages indirect resources through the WWOps and organization and the Finance team including business owners and subject matter experts in respect to accomplishing deliverables within scope, schedule, and resources.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The candidate must have at least 15 years experience in Cost/Inventory Accounting and Financial systems implementations.
Preferred experience within high tech demonstrating track record of successful project management experience with SAP ERP implementations in a fast-paced, high growth business environment in an outsourced manufacturing business model, preferably in a global company which has revenue $ over 4B
Should display an in depth knowledge of cost models for multi-site outsourced electronics manufacturing, inventory accounting in a distributed environment, global tax implications to inventory, reporting tools including Business Intelligence, RFQ Analysis, complex system costing methodologies, reserve and reconciliation processes, and SOX compliance accounting practices.
Should have experience with integration, using ERP systems (preferably SAP) as well as experience specifying/designing reports on data from ERP systems
- Demonstrated success in a company which is respected for operational and technical excellence, innovation, quality of product or service, quality of management and financial performance.
- Experience managing (min. 5 years) development and implementation of major cross functional enterprise-wide software applications (ERP, CRM, SRM, FICO, COPA etc.) Experience managing large complex projects is required.
- Successful candidate should possess a proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and objectively present pros and cons of alternatives. Capability to assess and provide guidance on reducing risks of various alternatives.
- Extensive knowledge of process management tools, metrics, and performance measurement techniques. The ideal candidate knows how to employ these tools and processes effectively incorporating metrics by which progress against plan can be measured.
- Demonstrated successful experience in assessing process requirements, process development and implementation, and process maintenance.
- Must be able to think strategically and plan effectively, yet possess a detail-oriented, hands-on approach. Candidate should be results-oriented with an ability to operate with a high sense of urgency and an open, honest, and collaborative style.
- Work closely with internal business process owners, WWOps Business Operations, Finance and IT to scope project deliverables. Develop and implement a plan (roadmap) to achieve objectives for each of these processes.
- Align with and leverage third party system integration partners and consultants to plan and implement the Cost Management track for WWOps.
- Manage project timelines. Be able to establish priorities, make business trade-offs, and sequence initiatives necessary to achieve long term process goals. Ensure the integration of initiatives is completely consistent with the company's and WWOps’ functional strategic goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with functional organizations to determine key linkage between cross-functional processes. Proactively monitor and manage their linkage.
- Create in collaboration with the process owners, business case documents supporting project initiatives including business cases, ROIs, project functional scopes and specifications.
- Plan, coordinate and execute user requirements, testing, training and implementation plans.
- Proactively and continuously identify business areas where improvements can be made to streamline workflow and application flow resulting in measurable savings of time, effort and money.
- Constantly monitor industry for best practices in the Cost Management functional business areas in order to leverage business processes, driving improvements in work flow and applications.
- Lead change – assure team buy in for effective and required paradigm shifts needed for the success of the Ignition transformation project. Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business people (supervisors, managers, Directors, VPs).
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...