Construction Management, Construction, Project and Cost Consultancy
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with expertise and advice throughout the life of their projects. Our goal is to serve the interests of our clients by aligning our comprehensive management approach with client strategic objectives to ensure successful project outcomes.
Faithful+Gould is seeking to engage an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter as Senior Cost Manager to work on petrochemical capital projects in a large facility in Whiting, Indiana. The qualified candidate will lead a team in budgeting, analyzing cost information, preparing and updating progress reports and developing cost management/project controls reporting processes for the Project including Risk and Change Order management.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Management or a related Engineering field. A minimum of Seven (7) years of progressive energy or industrial industry Cost Management and Scheduling experience on large capital projects and/or portfolio programs in an oil and gas/petrochemical related enviroment.
- Either BSC, AACE, PMP preferred
- Strong to excellent understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations.
- Strong to excellent understanding of Earned Value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit.
- Report preparation skills.
- Highly articulate, clear and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Clear decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thoroughly understands and utilizes Information Technology in the performance of their work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and other Cost management software suites.
Faithful+Gould - 18 months ago