Will serve as an easily recognizable “signature” representation of LEGOLAND Florida. Entertains guests and promotes LEGOLAND Florida on a daily basis throughout the park and at periodic off- site special events.
Previous Costume Character experience is preferred. Experience in customer service field is preferred. Ability to move in and withstand wearing hot and heavy costume for up to 40 minutes at a time is necessary. Demonstrates enthusiasm and creativity. Requires the ability to skillfully and effectively communicate solely through action. Timeliness, thoroughness and the ability to adapt to situational changes is required. Dance and/or movement training is preferred. Due to scale demands of costume, applicant size MUST fit the dimensions of the costume, including being between 5’4 and 5’ 7” in height MUST also have full availability in your schedule. Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
1. Provides entertainment, amusement, and interactive activities for guests at LEGOLAND Florida by taking very opportunity to interact with guests throughout the park. Exceeds guest service expectation.
2. Represents LEGOLAND Florida in the best manner possible by maintaining the integrity and artistic value of all presentations when performing in the park and on special events.
3. Communicates with the Entertainment Department and Lead regarding the maintenance, care, and storage of all costumes.
4. Informs Lead or Supervisor of any problems, concerns or delays that may occur.
5. Learns other roles as required.
6. Cooperates with all Entertainment and park employees. Follows all park, departmental, and facility procedures.
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...