Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), Business and Legal Affairs, has an in-house legal position available for an experienced candidate (4-5 years) of international corporate and business affairs (including Digital Media). The ideal candidate will work closely with the Deputy General Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs and key executives and advise on a broad range of legal issues with a primary focus on: Corporate affairs: Corporate and shareholder issues, Setting strategy and manage corporate governance, secretarial matters and best practices across all VIMN regions, Drafting and maintaining inter-company agreements; Strategy & business development: Business transactions & infrastructure, Joint ventures, re-structuring & acquisitions (Stock/ Asset Purchase Agreements), Due Diligence management, Structuring, negotiating and drafting transactional & licensing agreements, Digital Media business; Regulatory Compliances: Regulatory compliance & strategy applicable to the business and Policy and compliance strategy across VIMN regions.
Required Skills :
- Ideal candidate must be an admitted attorney (in good standing) in a US Bar or European country (US LLM is a plus) with intellectual property and corporate experience, preferably with International/European experience;
- Must be fluent in English (including strong drafting skills);
- Must possess strong analytical and legal drafting skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication skill;
- Strong initiative and self-starter and must work well independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to assimilate and process information accurately and efficiently;
- Effective communication related to advice and ideas;
- Drafting business & legal terms;
- Enthusiasm/motivation and approachable;
- Service & solution oriented;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.