This position serves a s the primary receptionist/customer service representative for Craven County Child Support Services.
MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS) is a leading health a nd human services a dministrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada a nd A ustralia. We deliver a dministrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency a nd quality of government-sponsored benefit programs a cross the globe. Operating under our founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, we have more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide. MAXIMUS is a n A ffirmative A ction a nd Equal Opportunity employer.
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
Education Preferred: A ssociates a nd/or Bachelors degree from a n a ccredited college or university
Technical Skills / Knowledge Preferred: Bilingual capabilities preferred
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Required : 0 - 2 years of related job experience
Subject Matter Expertise/Experience Preferred : Experience working with culturally/linguistically diverse a nd disadvantaged populations in a courteous a nd effective manner
Personal/Soft Skills: Organizational, interpersonal, written, verbal a nd communication skills, a bility to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, a bility to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously, a bility to work a s a team member, a ttentional to detail, a s well a s independently a nd a bility to work under standards- based performance measures
Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Respond to inquiries related to various customer service a ctivities
2. Participate a s necessary in specialized projects, work groups a nd committees a imed a t evaluating project needs, improving services, a nd implementing new service strategies
3. Ensure work a rea is secure of confidential materials, organized, a nd fully stocked of a ppropriate paperwork a t the beginning a nd end of each shift
4. Initiate outbound calls a nd respond to incoming customer calls in order to a ssist internal a nd external clients
5. Maintain a ccurate case records for the participant, both hard copy a nd in computer information systems
6. Submit reports a s directed by management
7. Perform other duties a s may be a ssigned by management
MAXIMUS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Short a nd Long Term Disability Insurance
Life/ A ccident Insurance
Flexible Spending A ccounts (FSA)
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
Our benefit program a lso includes paid holidays, PTO, tuition reimbursement, a nd supplemental insurance (pet ins., a uto ins., legal plan, long-term care ins, a nd credit union).
MAXIMUS - 2 years ago
MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and...