Job Description:PROGRAM NAME:|
GRADE: A/B 20, Positive Pay Plan
OBJECTIVE: To identify client and family needs and
evaluate, coordinate and provide the necessary services
and treatments; assist and counsel individuals and
families by using such activities as delineating
alternatives, helping to articulate goals and providing
needed information and treatment services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS MAY INCLUDE:
conducting forensic interviews, providing expert
- Provide specialized services that may include:
assistance to DCF and other state agencies, expert court
referral and linkages)
- Provide case management services (information, plan
according to contract and CHS standards (assessments,
- Maintain clinical records and program documentation
treatment plans, progress notes, termination summaries,
- Assist/present cases to psychiatrist and medical
skills, independent living skills, anger management,
- Facilitate educational classes such as parenting
behavior management, etc.
- Provide on call support as required or scheduled.
- Supervise bachelors-level and masters-level students,
- Provide additional staff training as requested or
and intervention under the supervision of a licensed
- Provide in-depth clinical assessment, treatment plans
clinician, including TBOS, Outpatient or BHOS services.
and family therapy, including TBOS, Outpatient or BHOS.
- Provide services to clients through individual, group
client treatment plan.
- Oversee the behavioral program associated with the
- Participate in TBOS, Outpatient or BHOS treatment team
- Develop the behavioral health aspects of child's
individualized treatment plan.
- Train direct care staff regarding components of the
This list of essential functions is not intended to be
- Participate in the quality improvement process.
exhaustive. Children's Home Society of Florida reserves
the right to revise this job description as needed to
comply with actual job requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: All degrees must be from an accredited
III, an MSW is required
- Master's Degree in Human Services. For Social Worker
COA (Council on Accreditation) standards for specific
- Two years of post-Bachelor degree experience
- Please see Addendums maintained by Human resources and
skills and knowledge that pertain to the program in
which the employee is working
- Florida Driver's License within 30 days from hire
- Experience working with at risk children and families
- Able to perform at a high level of autonomy or with
- Ability to assess and apply proper intervention
- Ability to handle confidential information
and environmental factors in the development and
- Ability to recognize importance of social, economic
resolution of personal and family problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make home visits
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries with
- Ability to act decisively when necessary to protect
- Ability to identify and understand environmental
all essential functions
- Ability to learn computer skills sufficient to perform
NEEDED: sitting, reaching, driving
PREFERRED: repetitive standing, walking, lifting,
carrying, kneeling, pushing/pulling, bending/stooping
Children's Home Society of Florida - 19 months ago