Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time, Counter Control Operator for our Brunswick Zone XL Bowling Center located in El Centro, CA. Counter Control Operators provide guests with prompt, efficient, courteous service, and ensure that maximum utilization of lanes and equipment is realized through efficient control of the flow of guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets guests and informs guests of center services, promotions, and prices. Sells center services (specials, leagues, tournaments, bar, food).
• Properly assigns guests to lanes, takes reservations and manages waiting lists when necessary
• Keeps track of open play lanes (activity and inactivity) and assigns them to customers
• Rents shoes, sanitizes them upon return and helps customers locate suitable house balls. Visually inspects and maintains quality of rental shoes
• Operates register, control panel, computer, Cosmic equipment, and P/A
• Maintains safe work environment and maintains safe environment for guests
• Handles complaints, using judgment as to which ones refer to management. Handles customer telephone inquiries
• Notifies Mechanic or Pinsetter Technician promptly of any mechanical failures
• Maintains records of daily operation, as required
• Handles cash and transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Counts cash drawer per company procedures
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful guest service
• Assists guests with automatic scorers and bumpers
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: Retail and cash handling experience helpful.
Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent.
Part-Time, varied evening and weekend shifts. Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Meals/ Bowling
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...