Under the direction of the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Representative assists customers
with solutions for their trucking needs and sells the appropriate parts to accomplish this
· Greet customers at parts counter and provide information as well as obtain required parts to satisfy their needs.
· Assist outside salesmen to fill orders requested by customers or in preparing parts cost quotations.
· Receives customer orders by phone and answers inquiries relative to status of part orders using numerical parts records, location files, technical and product bulletins and catalogs.
· Handle customer return of truck parts and or truck service.
· Collect part orders and bill customers according to procedures.
· Assist in loading company vehicles if necessary.
· Dependable and reliable attendance required.
· High school diploma or equivalent and one or more years of parts or related experience preferred.
· Basic Windows and Word computer skills are preferred.
· Valid driver’s license required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 21 months ago