Inside Sales Responsibilities:|
- Service walk-in and telephone customers and assist with sourcing and shipping parts, inventory control and warranty administration.
- Provide customer product and service needs by researching products via computer system, catalog, telephone or other reference sources.
- Arrange stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order.
- Apply suggestive selling techniques and up sells to current and prospective customers.
- Conduct outgoing customer sales or service calls and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as a backup driver or warehouse personnel when needed.
- Loading and Unloading Trucks
- Order Filling
- Inventory Control
- Warehouse Cleanup
- Experience in wholesale and HVAC industry required
- High school diploma or GED is required and some college coursework is preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be 21 years old
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 401k, and employee stock purchase plans.
We are an EEO/ Drug Free Work Place employer.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated On : 04 Dec 2012
Founded in 1945, Baker Distributing Co. is engaged in the marketing and distribution of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating...