Crescent Electric Supply Co (CESCO) was founded in 1919 and is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States. Crescent Electric Supply Co. is a full-line distributor of electrical, electronic, automation and voice data products with more than 120 locations throughout 25 states. Our success stems from long-term, organic growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment to being the leading distributor of quality products through our value added services. Our customers range from Electrical Contractors, Industrial OEM & MRO customers to Commercial, Institutional, Educational and Government entities.
Responsible for assisting customers in person and over the phone, entering orders in system, reviewing and pulling orders, and ensuring customers' needs are met in a professional and timely fashion.
- Greet customers courteously and quickly.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer requested product is not available.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Create and maintain solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Maintain open communication with other branch employees on matters that impact customer service, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Keep up to date on market trends, new products and the application of those products.
- Maintain merchandise and literature displays.
- Continuously develop knowledge of Crescent product inventory, its location in the facility, and sales techniques.
- Know and understand manufacturer catalogs and literature.
- Understand and follow company policy on pricing.
- Back up and support inside sales representatives and warehouse personnel as necessary.
- Attend sales, product, and other branch/company meetings.
- Communicate with Purchasing Department when items in stock are low or absent.
- Individual must possess strong PC skills. Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines. In addition, must possess interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self starter, detail oriented, and have ability to multitask and communicate (verbal and written).
- Must have some electrical knowledge or background, computer experience, credit card machine experience, and Internet experience.
- Valid Driver's license and/or CDL and ability to acquire a forklift license.
- Forklift experience is a plus. Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and their application and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crescent Electric Supply Company - 9 months ago
Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States...