Do you find it exciting to meet new people? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Counter Sales Representative at our Sanford Airport Location.
As a Counter Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail .
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Providing directions in a courteous and expeditious manner.
- Monitoring fleet availability for reservations and walk-ups.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in an ever-changing industry.
- Related duties as required.
- Secondary School Diploma/GED.
- Previous customer service experience and strong sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication
Must have ability to sit or stand, speak, hear, write, type, see, read, use a computer terminal and telephone. Must have ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz - 6 months ago
If you've ever said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a rental," guess who hurts: Hertz, a world leader in car rent...