RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking a Counterparty Risk Analyst to join the Compliance team. The primary responsibilities are implementing the company’s vendor management program and performing a comprehensive analysis of third-party vendor relationships for counterparty and compliance risk. In addition, supports the Chief Compliance Officer in compliance related projects and internal audit engagements as needed. This position is located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Analyze third-party service providers for acceptability, recommend approval and risk rating, and provide continuous risk oversight.
- Communicate with internal vendor managers and third-party service providers on risk related questions and issues that arise in the course of completing risk reviews.
- Maintain the vendor database and organize and maintain vendor files in a readily accessible, paperless environment.
- Prepare board reports summarizing department activities and identification of key areas of risk.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer on compliance and quality assurance projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting or Finance is a plus.
- 2 - 5 years experience working in the Residential Mortgage or Financial Services Industry is required.
- Credit analysis experience at a financial institution is a plus.
- Analytical skills and the ability to accurately analyze vendor financial statements and miscellaneous other documents is required.
- General knowledge of accounting and finance principles and familiarity with various computer systems and applications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of Mortgage Loan Professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.