Posting Title |
Country Operations Management Trainee
TRAINEE MGMT DIVISIONAL - CO
1800 Elevator Road
CHS / Farmers Alliance has an exciting opportunity in our Ag Business Division. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Country Operations Management Trainee program. You will work with Farmers, ranchers, and producers. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will gain knowledge and experience, through on-the-job training, of all aspects of operations, marketing techniques, and cooperative philosophy needed to manage a successful cooperative structure.
- Gain knowledge and expertise in:
- plant operations (feed, agronomy, and energy)
- weighing, grading, pricing, storage and warehousing of incoming grain
- cleaning, drying, and proper storage techniques
- housekeeping and maintenance recordkeeping
- regulatory compliance including quality and safety programs
- merchandising commodities
- accounting procedures and financial statements
- expenditures and purchasing
- customer relations
- employee relations and supervisory skills
- sales and marketing
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and effectively.
- 4-year degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Agronomy – with agribusiness emphasis
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
- Production agriculture experience or understanding
- Internship in Grain Procurement, Agronomy, Crop Scout, or other Ag related internship
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D employer.
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...