Rimini Street delivers proven exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees, and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of enterprise software support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business initiatives.
As part of Rimini Street’s deliverables under the annual program, Rimini Street is responsible for scoping, designing, developing, and delivering software updates for a variety of tax, regulatory compliance, and reporting updates across more than 190 countries.
This position is responsible for sourcing and verifying these tax and regulatory changes on an individual by individual country basis. The Global Tax & Regulatory team provides accurate, timely and high quality tax & regulatory research to ensure that Rimini Street support and subscription clients remain in compliance with all global tax, regulatory, and reporting requirements. This position reports to the Manager, HR and Payroll, Americas Theater and located at our Pleasanton, California office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Expand the premier Global Tax & Regulatory team in the industry to provide tax & regulatory research to support current, and future, Rimini Street client needs in over 190 countries.
- Assist the Global Tax & Regulatory Research team to accomplish the following in all areas of tax and regulation for the specified countries:
- Ensuring up to date awareness of legislative changes in the specific country through a variety of sources, such as global legislative authorities.
- Interpreting and documenting new and changed legislation.
- Organizing and communicating information, clearly disclosing the details needed for product specialists and subscribing clients to make necessary system changes.
- Ensuring complete tax and regulatory compliance of our total client base including: SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite, and subscription clients.
- Acting as the liaison with multiple internal Development and QA organizations as well as our total client base, ensuring accurate dissemination of information relating to global legislative changes and their implementation.
- Assist the effort, with Senior Management, to define, evolve, and innovate the Rimini Street Global Tax & Regulatory strategy.
- Communicate effectively across various organizations within Rimini Street.
- Inspire the Global Tax & Regulatory Research team to excellence.
- Be committed to excellence with “zero defect” philosophy and standards.
- Bachelors in Business with emphasis in tax, international relations, finance, or administration.
- 4-6 years of experience in tax or financial accounting field.
- Proven ability to research effectively from a computer through the internet and have knowledge of business computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Supervisory Experience.
- Expertise with MS Office products.
- Ability to work closely with software development teams to define, design, build and test tax & regulatory software updates for each supported product line.
- Ability to work with the Sales and Marketing organizations to assist with prospect sales presentations, marketing presentation, and related materials and events that will showcase and demonstrate Rimini Street’s industry leadership in tax & regulatory compliance deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with other groups within the delivery organization.
- Significant Tax Knowledge.
- Foreign Language Skills.
(Candidate must have at least four of the above listed experience and/or skills.)
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Masters in Tax/LLM or CPA preferred.
- Prior “Big 4” accounting experience with strong tax and regulatory background is a plus.
- Proven international experience with tax, regulatory compliance, and reporting is a plus.
- Transaction Tax background a plus.
Rimini Street - 2 years ago
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services, offering superior service and 50% cost savings