Required Schedule: Mondays and Fridays 7:30 am until 12:30 pm Approximately 10 hours/week
Responsible for driving a daily delivery route to multiple branches ensuring the accurate and efficient distribution of mail and supplies.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail from the branches on the daily route.
- Maintains loading dock and storage facilities so that supplies are promptly inventoried and stored.
- Responsible for gathering, logging, and transferring checks from the branches to the main office daily.
- Distributes supplies, promotional items and other items as necessary to the various departments and branches.
- Coordinates supply requisitions with appropriate vendors for all branches and departments within the credit union.
- Deliver and/or pick up special order requests from Federal Reserve, vendors or other business as needed.
- Assists mail clerks as needed.
- Moves furniture or office equipment as needed.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
Interpersonal Skills: Normal courtesy in dealing with others is required. Work involves minimal contacts, usually within the organization and generally with immediate co-workers. Contact usually involving routine, non-sensitive issues. External contacts are limited to incidental contacts with customers, or no contact.
Other Skills: Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motor vehicle independently. Must be able to operate general office equipment including calculator/10-key, photocopy machine, and telephone.
Physical Requirements: Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Experience: The job can be learned in hours or days or weeks.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Americas First Federal Credit Union - 30+ days ago
- 27 days ago
Lab Courier - PRN - Days
Trinity Medical Center
- 9 hours ago
- 21 days ago
America First Credit Union (AFCU) is a non-profit organization that serves its 328,618 members as a financial cooperative. Headquartered in...