EDENS is the leading private retail real estate developer in the United States. Founded in 1966, EDENS has a long history of grocery & food anchored retail developments. The company has transformed itself in the last 10 years into a leading national developer. In 2012, we opened more retail development than any company in the United States, adding to our existing $3.5 B portfolio of 125+ properties in major East Coast cities. The company’s success comes from a unique focus on building developments that connect and enrich the communities we serve. EDENS has an entrepreneurial culture built on the values of innovation, connectivity, passion and stewardship.
The Courier will be a critical member of the administrative staff for EDENS’ Bethesda, Maryland Mid-Atlantic headquarters.
Applicant must possess:
• Friendly attitude and exceptional customer service skills
• Professional appearance
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Reliability, with strong attention to detail
• Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Quick thinking and problem solving ability
• Self motivated to take advantage of any downtime to complete time sensitive projects within their deadline
• Basic computer skills
• High School diploma
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Running errands as requested, including delivering documents or plans to various locations, picking up lunches, coffee, groceries, laundry, etc
• Stocking bistro and kitchen with drinks and fresh food, maintaining coffee machine, running dishwasher
• Overseeing proper maintenance of office suite (lights, doors, plumbing, cleaning crew, etc)
• Maintain neat and professional appearance of all conference, huddle, work and break rooms (including gym and terrace)
• General office work, including answering/routing calls, filing, photocopying, scanning, and shredding of documents
• Inventory, organization and stocking of office supplies
• Logging and delivering packages and supplies
• Mail collection, sorting, and metering
• Assist with office renovation / phasing coordination (moving furniture, files, etc)
• Performing other work as required
• Moderate to heavy lifting required
Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license, current insurance and reliable transportation; copy of driving record/proof of insurance is required.
EDENS - 19 months ago
EDENS is the leading private retail developer in the United States. Founded in 1966, EDENS has a long history of grocery & food anchored...