EDENS is the leading private retail developer in the United States. Founded in 1966, EDENS has a long history of grocery & food anchored retail developments. The company has transformed itself in the last 10 years into a leading national developer. In 2012, we opened more retail development than any company in the United States, adding to our existing $3.5 B portfolio of 125+ properties in major East Coast cities. We enrich communities through our innovative approach to design, merchandising & engagement. EDENS has an entrepreneurial culture built on the values of innovation, connectivity, passion and stewardship.
The Courier's duties include:
• Manage the inventory, ordering, stocking, and monitoring of vending items.
• Keep kitchens orderly, neat and fully stocked.
• Manage maintenance and upkeep of the coffee maker, including stocking it with coffee beans and milk daily, monitoring and ordering syrups, cleaning coffee grounds daily and ensuring it is cleaned daily.
• Keep kitchen and lounge fully stocked with drinks each day.
• Prepare boxes, transmittal forms, and arrange for delivery/pick up of boxes to and from storage.
• Order boxes and lids as needed.
• Copiers: Inventory, monitor, and order toners for copiers
• Keep mail room stocked.
• Report any building issues to property management in a timely fashion.
• Pick up, sort and distribute mail.
• Coordinate office requests, complete and follow up behind couriers on other daily tasks.
• Provide back-up to Office Manager.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS preferred
• Responsible, hard working and courteous
Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid SC driver’s license, current insurance and reliable transportation; copy of driving record/proof of insurance is required.
EDENS - 16 months ago
EDENS is the leading private retail developer in the United States. Founded in 1966, EDENS has a long history of grocery & food anchored...