Intertek is a leading international provider of quality and safety services to a wide range of global and local industries, employing over 30,000 people worldwide.
Intertek Commodities supports the word’s oil, refining, petrochemical, agricultural, and commodity trading markets with cargo inspection, product quality control, troubleshooting, calibration, and other testing and inspection related services.
The opportunity has arisen for a Courier to join this global organization which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution toward achieving our business objectives.
General Description of Responsibility
- Individual will drive a vehicle for most of the shift.
- To transport samples and other requested materials according to the transport process described in CWI/019/10.
- To operate the vehicle in a safe and legal manner. Any violations issued by law enforcement personnel will be the responsibility of the driver.
- To maintain all appropriate records associated with the transport of samples and materials.
- To maintain records of vehicle use and maintenance and inform their departmental supervisor when service or maintenance is needed.
- To maintain their assigned area, files, supplies and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as may be assigned by their departmental supervisor.
- To carry out all of the above responsibilities in a supportive manner with adherence to the Company’s Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Management System, Ethics Policy, Environmental Management System, Vision Strategy, and to exercise good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
- Lifting, moving and carrying will be required and extensive. Vision quality needs to meet criteria to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Manager can alter physical requirements based on local requirements and after consulting with the Safety, Health and Environmental Manager.
- High School education and proficiency in the English Language
- Valid state driver's license
- Clean driving reccord
- Good communication skills
Intertek offers a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...