Iron Mountain enables 97 percent of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 20,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Courier for our Transportation division…
We currently have an opening for local route driver. This is a full-time week-day shift, we have a late model fleet with comprehensive vehicle maintenance and we pay by the hour – not by the mile.
Essential Functions This position has the responsibility for driving a company vehicle and transporting customer material from customer and Iron Mountain locations.
Loading and unloading a truck through a variety of mechanisms.
Using wireless scanning technology.
Preparing some paperwork.
Performing the delivery/pick-up of customer material in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
Requirements for this position include:
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- Qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate safe/efficient-driving skills.
- 1+ years route transportation experience is preferred.
- Applicants should be computer proficient, able to complete paperwork accurately and completely and understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service and ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Able to lift materials weighing up to 70 pounds; able to use tools to maneuver.
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record, and be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain is a storage and information management company, assisting more than 156,000 organizations in 36...