Southeast Georgia Health System has an opportunity for a Courier to join our team!
The Courier is responsible for the pickup, delivery and distribution of plant maintenance materials and supplies.
The Courier performs the following essential job responsibilities:
- Picks up, delivers and distributes plant maintenance supplies, materials and repaired items as requested.
- Performs all pickup and delivery rounds and returns for additional duties in a timely manner.
- Maintains service and fuel fill ups for Administration and Maintenance vehicles.
- Responsible for completing special projects as assigned with the departmental management.
The ideal Courier candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Georgia drivers license with no violation within a minimum of three years required
- Evidence of valid insurance required
- Must have basic skills and knowledge of the maintenance field
All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission requirements, and national patient safety goals.
All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote service excellence by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, other team members, and the medical staff and will ensure the highest quality of care by performing their responsibilities according to the highest professional standards.
This description of job responsibilities is intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the job, but is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. EOE/AA: M/F/D/V
Southeast Georgia Health System - 17 months ago