Responsible for transporting customers to and from the airport, rental center and/or hotels; assisting with customer luggage; and performing general preventative maintenance checks on the vehicles.
- Transport customers to and from the rental center, airport and/or hotels in a timely manner.
- Assist customers in loading luggage on and off the shuttle vehicle and with other issues such as directions, special events, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the shuttle vehicles such as checking oil and general cleaning; maintain and update gasoline logs and vehicle checklists.
- Communicate with the rental center via two-way radio to announce the arrival and coordinate the pick-up of customers.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle operating mechanics.
- Ability to operate large shuttle vehicles and a two-way radio.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to present a professional, enthusiastic attitude through effective communication skills to promote a positive impression of Dollar to customers and employees.
What's in it for you!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver's License as required by state.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Health benefits, including a 401(k) plan;
- Employee Discount Program –Everything from Flowers to Movie Tickets, Automobiles, and Computers;
- The ability to drive your career forward – through our Manager in Training program;
- The chance to work for a company with Community Commitment: DTAG partners with Special Olympics, America Red Cross, & Habitat for Humanity among other organizations to give back to the communities where we live and work;
- Contribute to a team that believes in Value Every Time…for our customers, and for our employees
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, disability, medical condition or marital status or other protected status.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace for all employees. Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment screening process, which includes a drug test and background check. Employees must maintain compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy for the duration of employment.
Thank you for your interest in applying; we also encourage you to visit us at www.facebook.com/DollarThriftyCareers for other opportunities that meet your skills and qualifications.
STEP UP and Like Us today!
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - 15 months ago
Thrifty drivers looking to get the most for a buck might try Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (DTG), which rents cars under the Dollar Rent A...