Description of duties:
- Knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles.
- Ability to operate equipment under varying working conditions.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience operating a track-hoe, excavator and/or hydraulic crane, preferably in the scrap metal industry.
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace M/F/D/V
- Operate heavy equipment of various sizes and weights including but not limited to loaders, cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment and report any defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
- Clean equipment as needed.
Advantage Metals Recycling - 14 months ago
Advantage Metals Recycling is a rapidly growing scrap metal processor, located in the Midwest. We're proud of our company's history and exci...