- Operates a 3900 Manitowoc Friction Crawler to lift, move, and position loads such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet, or bucket
- Observes load hookup and determines safety of load. Manipulates or depresses crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions
- Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism
- Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions
- May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane.
Prince Contracting - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard