R360 Environmental Solutions ; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field’s best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for a Crane Operator at our site in Venice, LA.
Summary: Operates diesel powered friction crane mounted on crawler treads to lift and move material and objects.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions).
- Experience operating a Friction Crane with knowledge of crane signals.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to independently operate assigned equipment meeting or exceeding production and safety targets.
- Ability to efficiently maintain assigned equipment and to take corrective action if required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed outside weather conditions, in the area of a dock, dealing with non-hazardous exploration and production waste handling.
Physical Demands: W hile performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to climb on and off of the equipment. The employee may sit 6-12 hours on the crane. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, or kneel to perform maintenance on the crane. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You’ll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 17 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...