As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a new Creative Assistant in our New York City offices.
The Creative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the creative design of advertising, brand collateral, public relations and direct mail materials. This position is involved with the production at various phases of the design process and works closely with the Marketing department. Candidate will be assisting in collecting tear sheets, concepting, archiving and researching for the creative needs of the design team. Supporting marketing team needs in locating files, images and releasing jobs to vendors. Must be organized and highly detail oriented.
- Support Creative Marketing with graphic art solutions.
- Support with visual material design.
- Assist, prepare and execute pre-production for campaigns and printed collateral.
- Support multi-project workflow as directed by Creative Marketing.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Technical Skills: Expert knowledge of all graphic design software including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Strong typography and design layout proficient. Must possess good comping skills.
- Education: B.A. in related area, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1-4 years experience in Graphic Design
- Career driven individual with ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment for accurate release of Creative Marketing materials.
- Familiarity with production procedures and working with outside vendors.
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers on various projects and take direction.
- Working with various graphic formats for print and web - knowledge of best format to use based on the particular application.
- Detail oriented, organized, good proofing skills and knowledge of pre-press important.
- Must know PowerPoint as a design tool.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
Known for its classic -- some would say staid -- styling, Brooks Brothers has been getting men dressed for nearly two centuries. Brooks...