Leonie, an international, woman-owned strategic communication company specializing in reaching target audiences in challenging locations with global media solutions including region-specific research and planning, worldwide media production and distribution, digital media and creative services, and cultural advisory services is looking for a qualified Creative Director.
The Creative Director is a highly motivated, seasoned and accomplished creative communications professional adept at launching world-class campaigns, introducing best practices in the development of communication products, and applying cutting edge video/photo production expertise to all products. Committed to assessing unique client needs capitalizing on new promotional methods, and executing projects on time and under-budget. Skilled in producing international TV and radio spots, print advertising, concert production, customer events, and establishing viable sponsorships. Must be a high performance team builder able to improve communication and bolster achievement through coaching and mentoring. Experience working with senior military officials strongly preferred. Extended travel and/or location deployment required. Candidate must be able and willing to work in austere environments.
The Creative Director is responsible for all creative projects and the supervision creative team. The creative director will manage all creative projects from creation to completion, overseeing emergent edits and changes in the product during production and will help in the creation of creative concepts for radio and TV products. Knowledge of editing/final cut pro, film production, copywriting and graphic design is required. Candidates should also possess leadership, communication and project management skills.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or Commercial Industry Experience in TV or Radio in a production environment of 8+ years will be considered for this position
· Experience directing Creative Team using Adobe Premier Creative Suite 6, Final Cut Pro, Animation and Motion Graphics
· Ability to manage the assembly and editing of A/V and Radio raw content into a well told TVC and Radio product utilizing the Final Cut Pro Editing Suite
· Ability to closely with a diverse team and complete projects as directed in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Must be well versed in Commercial Television and Radio production best practices on local file management, content repair and sweetening, central server file management
· Must be able to show reel of work
Computer and Software Skills
· Broad working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection including After Effects
· Apple - Final Cut Pro, Mac OSX , Windows working knowledge and Mac and Windows interface
· Microsoft Office (Expert)
· Active Secret clearance, TS preferred
· Program Manager
· Austere International Location
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie - 8 months ago