Auction.com is looking for an awesome Creative Designer that will change the face of Auction.com. As a member of the Customer Experience and Digital Marketing team, this Creative Director will manage, direct, and execute product, brand and direct marketing design programs for Auction.com in partnership with Product Marketing and Product Management. The Creative Director will ensure the development of world-class design and act as the guardian of visual design standards for the brand.
The Creative Director will drive development of cohesive design assets for use in a wide variety of consumer impressions (e.g., website experiences, landing pages, digital and offline ads, motion). Inspiring excellence in both external and internal creative partners, the Creative Director leads design from concept through execution. The Creative Director will keep projects on schedule and on budget, working effectively with a wide array of functions. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential to effectively present creative rounds and advocate for great creative choices through clear and well-reasoned recommendations to Product, Marketing and Business partners.
- Conceive novel ideas and integrate into the UI design and optimize the UX, for UE-oriented projects.
- Design, build, refine, and test assets.
- Drive vision and execution of visual design elements across the full spectrum of media and asset types at Auction.com.
- Demonstrate concepts and ideas, including but not limited to building mockups and storyboards.
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary group critiques of product design and development.
- Research and leverage innovative interaction concepts, including but not limited to: mobile and touch-based.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify style, brand, visual, content and interaction standards. Strong understanding of iOS and Android mobile requirements for tablets and phones.
- Perform other duties or changed duties as needed or directed.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Solid knowledge of UI and UX principles; demonstrated UI and UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Required and strong experience in designing UI and visuals for all mobile products and platforms (iOS and Android)
- Proficiency in illustration and common tools of the trade, including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and Wire framing Software (Omnigraffle, Axure, Fireworks).
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Understanding of typography, color, materials and textures and how they effectively apply to product design.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product, and digital media design with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to understand the overall vision.
- A strong desire to improve application design.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM).
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, graphic design, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
The Nation's Leading Online Real Estate Market:
-Residential, Commercial, Luxury homes
-Multi-family and Hospitality Properties