We are in the midst of a work revolution – quality work is moving online. And Elance is where the jobs are going. We’re building the infrastructure that capture clients and freelancers’ preferences and requirements, matching jobs with the best freelancers available, and maximizing the chance of great outcomes. And that’s where you come in.
As a Creative Director at Elance, you are responsible for the design and execution of creative concepts for bleeding-edge Marketing and Web solutions. You possess a deep understanding of modern digital design, typography, brand strategy with core strengths in marketing and communications. You will play an active role in articulating the Elance brand and its value to new and existing users.
In this role, you will:
To win in this role, you need:
- Be a member of a dynamic Product/User Experience team at Elance
- Concept, develop and manage a “best in class” creative product with a high-sensitivity to marketing metrics (acquisition, engagement and conversion)
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other elements to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Visualize, design and conceptualize a branded UX
- Create visual mocks and/or prototypes
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Have the ability to thrive independently and within a team
- Have enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- 5 years work experience creating world-class user interface design in web, mobile-web, and iOS app experiences
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar
- Proven track-record in similar roles at web product companies
- Successful experience extending brands across multiple channels - including web, mobile and social
- Digital agency experience a plus
- A link to portfolio is a must
Come work where people say “Happy Monday” and actually mean it (seriously, no joke).
A funny thing happens when your job is putting mile-wide grins on the faces of online freelancers and the businesses who hire them. You start to smile a lot yourself, knowing you’re helping people live the dream and get great work done ASAP.
You see at Elance we’re not just creating a revolutionary place for businesses to find, hire and work with online freelancers. We’re also creating a fun place to work. And to keep the good times going strong we’re always looking for amazing people ready to help the world Work Differently™.
So check out our job openings in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Europe. Then join Elance as we change how the world works, and learn why around here TGIF means “This Gig Is Fantastic.”
Visit us at www.elance.com
Elance, Inc. - 10 months ago