Creative Director – |
The Publishers Clearing House online business is taking off and we need more exceptional talent to get us there. Our in-house creative group is the heart of our company – an extraordinary company with great benefits, outstanding people and “sky’s-the-limit” opportunity.
The rockets on the launching pad and we’re assembling the team to build the next generation of our online business including new website, more sophisticated email marketing, lead generation, customer acquisition and much more!
What makes working for Publishers Clearing House so satisfying?
Creative is King! PCH has been in business for over 60 years and we all know what got us here and what’s keeping us around – our creative. And what’s more, as a sophisticated direct marketer, we get great, real-time feedback so we know what our creative brings to the bottom line.
The Creative Director will be running the day-to-day online creative production for our Online Group. Primarily, the Creative Director - Interactive Development will provide strategic creative and technical direction to website, acquisition, microsite email marketing and lead generation creative staff. The Creative Director will have a number of direct and indirect reports consisting of web designers and copywriters. The CD will also directly interface with Marketing, Technology and Operations Teams to ensure we are meeting our strategic objectives with proper production and delivery time frames. CD will also work closely with Director of UI Development and will provide recommendations for functionality, design concepts and copy for all online initiatives.
Excellent Project Management Skills are crucial.
- A minimum of 7 years related work experience in the interactive space
- Combined 5 years related work experience in Email Marketing, Banner Advertising and/or Lead Generation.
- Sweepstakes experience a huge plus
- Bachelors in Arts Degree preferred
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective listener and great leadership skills
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Working knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc)
- Handles daily communication between Marketing, Technology and Operations groups and creative staff to ensure proper execution of creative work from concept to launch
- Works closely with web designers, front end web developers, user interface/experience, technology and marketing teams
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for concept ideation
- Occasionally, designs, writes and/or codes creative
- Makes sure creative work is proof read and exercises proper quality assurance controls
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position; Candidates must reside in the tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...