Creative lead for all aspects of interactive projects, from concept to development within Wordpress CMS. Design performance and search based web experiences for multiple divisions of enterprise. Responsible for designing, deploying and optimizing websites, landing pages, microsites, conversion paths, and mobile experiences. Collaborate with PPC, SEO and Social teams to generate creative solutions that dramatically increase conversions. Oversee and direct junior level graphic designers.
• Manage multiple sites all built on Wordpress
• Ensure brand integrity across of web properties
• Manage team of graphic designers
• Manage project from concept to launch
• Strong understand of UX
• Understand site analytics and can utilize them to modify and improve conversion
• Understands design impact of conversion
**Genesis framework experiences a plus**
• Bachelors degree required in design-related discipline: Graphic, Web or Interface design.
• 3+ years of Web design experience
• Proficient to expert in: Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and CSS
• Thorough knowledge of CSS3
• Rock solid skills in design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
• Must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
• Candidate must be a self-directed team player able to communicate well, and have the ability to juggle multiple projects, proactively solve problems, deliver against tight-deadlines in a fast paced environment, and hit the ground running
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago