Zynga With Friends Studio is looking for an exceptional Creative Director to be the driving creative force behind a brand new Zynga Game!
Qualified candidates will have a strong track record shipping successful video or computer games while in a senior creative role, with experience in the social and mobile space a distinguishing advantage.
- Work with project owners (General Manager, Director of Product, Studio Head of Creative) to establish a clear creative vision for the game.
- Direct an art team to the highest standard of execution.
- Manage tight art delivery pipelines and schedules.
- Understand and be able to articulate artistic rationale in relation to Creative Direction.
- Manage outsource pipelines and turnarounds.
- Establish an artistic style and consistently deliver within that style, within fiction and within narrative.
- Work closely with the studio’s Product Manager and Game Designer to ensure there is a holistic and collaborative approach to the production of the game.
- Participate in concept creation efforts.
- Mentor artists and designers to help them grow into increasingly larger and more influential roles.
- 6+ years in a creative director role, preferably including time with a casual social game
- Strong understanding of all aspect of Art Direction and Game Development.
- Exceptional leadership qualities and best-of-breed communication skills.
- A strong understanding of 3D, 2D and Mobile game technology (Unity, native etc).
- A great sense of humor.