The Creative Execution Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications. This position will ensure all marketing executions are created and produced according to marketing strategies and objectives.
This is a vital role that will ensure external and internal partners are aligned on all marketing events, initiatives and executions. This position is responsible for supporting the marketing team in the day-to-day functions required to deliver strategic and effective marketing communication across all channels (traditional, direct, in-store, promotional, digital and loyalty materials).
- Provide day-to-day support to the marketing team to complete strategic initiatives required to deliver business goals.
- Support the execution of marketing programs. Execute program elements as defined by the Director of Marketing & Communications. Includes working with internal and external partners such as advertising agencies, media partners (internal and external), as well as the product team.
- Participate on cross-functional teams for specific project assignments; supporting them by ensuring all creative executions are completed on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Manage execution of all loyalty program materials.
- Marketing analysis: Analyze financial, consumer and customer data upon request to assist brand team in tracking performance against goals and formulating informed marketing decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or English is required
- Minimum 1-3 years applicable work experience
- Detail-oriented, self-directed professional with sound judgment and a high level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to analyze financial and informational data
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) - Will be actively involved in conveying information and providing direction to the cross-functional team on assigned projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead the cross-functional team to drive projects to completion, on strategy, on time and on budget
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving skills
Benefits for eligible employees include: medical / dental / vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. PLS is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and drug free work place.
PLS Financial Services - 4 months ago
Chicago-based PLS Financial Services, Inc., operates more than 300 financial service centers in Alabama, Arizona, California, Illinois, Indi...