Genworth Financial Wealth Management serves independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. As advocates for our advisors’ livelihoods as well as the goals and dreams of their clients, we take a proactive role in teaching intelligent portfolio construction and how the management of risk instills confidence, clarity and calmness in all market conditions.
We offer a flexible combination of institutional and boutique investment strategies customized to individual goals and circumstances. We stay involved with dedicated teams whose creative contributions help promote better outcomes for advisors’ practices and their investors’ portfolios. At the highest level, our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor.
The Creative Manager is the visionary for the brand expression for Genworth Wealth Management across all channels and mediums. The ideal candidate is as strong in project and resource management as creative vision and brand stewardship. He/she should also be ready to roll up the sleeves and participate in the creative process. The individual should excel in presenting strategy to project teams and executive management alike to influence a strong outcome.
- Act as brand steward to ensure all communication efforts support the brand value; enhance brand guidelines over time and expand photography and image library to extend the system.
- Recommend and define creative direction across all platforms with particular attention to innovative strategies for digital applications.
- Drive creative integration across all marketing vehicles including collateral, web sites, event programs, email, mobile, and promotions.
- Work with project and product managers, designers and writers to offer solid and on-concept marketing tactics that support program and business objectives.
- Oversee design team members and efforts under the guidance and direction of the marketing director and chief marketing officer. The position reports to the director of marketing.
- Partner with channel marketing team to ensure highly efficient time-to-market for email, web and print components.
- Develop and build external agency relationships to support specialized projects and capacity needs of the team.
- 2-5 years experience managing direct reports and design teams, 7+ years in design or creative roles on agency or client side
- Bachelor’s degree, BFA or equivalent design and communication experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in all aspects of creative field – design, art direction, photography, new media, etc.
- Proven ability to inspire, lead, manage, and develop creative talent
- Highly experienced in collaborating with all levels of project constituents with the art of decisiveness and flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to support efficient work models and prioritization across the team
- Understanding of importance of adherence to brand standards with desire and ability to innovate within the parameters of the brand when appropriate
- Strong examples of developing and communicating a creative vision to project teams and executives to show strategic problem solving against business challenge or objective
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Assist designers with skill development, project concepts, presentation skills
- Experience in both directing and executing graphic design projects across multiple mediums – advertising, collateral, email, websites, video, user interface, mobile apps, presentations
- Experience in the creative process for financial services product or firm
- Background in editorial direction
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....