Creative Services Coordinator job entails managing a wide range of marketing processes and projects. This person interacts with agencies, vendors and all departments to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect brand of the company accurately. The Coordinator will perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the daily operations of the marketing department.
Creative Services Coordinator coordinates the development of all creative and production work for all of LEGOLAND Florida. Responsible for working cooperatively with park staff, agencies, and marketing team to develop and track the production plan for all production projects. Person should be organized, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team. Must have knowledge of accounting practices.
Requires at least 1 year of progressive experience, preferably in Marketing. Requires strong project management skills and ability to multi-task a variety of projects at once. Ability to develop and execute detailed plans, programs and schedules required. This person must have strong problem-solving skills and exact attention to detail.
Strong computer proficiency with ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel), desk-top publishing software, and complete knowledge of the internet is required. Requires the ability to build positive relationships and linkages with the agencies and partners.
A bachelors degree in marketing, communication arts, advertising, business, or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is required.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes.
May require occasional domestic travel.
1. Assists Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
2. Interfaces with counterparts and building up relationships.
3. Maintains communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
4. Schedules and coordinates the work flow of all design and production of materials for marketing and all park departments
5. Produces work orders, design changes, and approvals for all production jobs for entire park
6. Strong familiarization with project management as it relates to creative design and production.
7. Ensures the LEGOLAND and LEGO brands are represented properly at all times.
8. Builds and executes best practices plan for billing to all park departments.
9. Manages inventory of collateral including ticket stock, park maps, brochures, etc.
LEGOLAND - 2 years ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...