Tribune365 is looking for a hot Flash guru, with strong design skills, who can work across a wide variety of platforms – from rich-media and HTML to E-blasts and PowerPoint presentations – to impress and “Wow” clients. As a Creative Services Designer you will have an opportunity to work in partnership with other members of the T365 team (including Creative Services, Marketing & Sales) to create innovative and compelling marketing and sales materials to generate advertising revenue and achieve department and T365/Tribune objectives.
- Create dynamic digital and print mock-ups for T365 national sales team presentations. This includes print ads for newspapers and magazines; rich-media ads for online, mobile, tablet & admail; as well as mock-ups for events, out-of home and broadcast.
- Develop and produce marketing materials for the T365 sales team: brochures, e-cards, e-mail invitations, logo designs, sell-sheets and placemats.
- Design and build PowerPoint templates, and work with T365 marketing managers to make their presentations more attractive and compelling for clients.
- Produce final newspaper ads, magazine ads, online ads and admail to promote T365 and, as needed, for national advertisers.
- Serve as administrator for T365 Facebook and Twitter pages; help manage trb365.com website and client ads website.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design or advertising design with 2-5 years experience in rich-media design, web design, graphic design, print design, advertising or related media field.
- Fluent in Adobe Flash, with a working knowledge of HTML; HTML5 knowledge a plus.
- Must possess strong design skills with high level of demonstrated creativity, emphasis on quality and attention to detail.
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects, while meeting deadlines.
- Must be a team player with a creative imagination that is capable of thinking outside the box.
- Applicant should be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign); be proficient in PowerPoint; experience working with video (editing and importing video into files) a plus.
- Should have an understanding of marketing and how it relates to the creative process.
Tribune Company - 17 months ago