Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics, medical imaging systems, and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women throughout the world. Historically, Hologic developed, manufactured, and marketed products focused on mammography, breast care, and osteoporosis assessment. Our core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. For more information visit www.hologic.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of product labeling using established corporate branding. Drive the implementation for new design concepts.
- Layout product labeling elements to meet both corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of production activities with purchasing and manufacturing team members.
- Establishing printing specifications for consistency and cost effectiveness.
- Develop incoming inspection criteria for quality assurance.
- Maintain proper trademark and image releases for domestic Hologic product lines.
- Working on a PC platform, must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of FDA requirements and European guidelines for product labeling.
- Seek innovative and creative solutions for developing product labeling, to streamline process, reduce costs and to ensure all necessary information is communicated in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Perform necessary release and change order activities to ensure proper approvals and implementation of product labeling.
- Maintain product labeling source files, building a product image library.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the product labeling part number language configuration system.
- Support translation and creative activities for both product labeling and product marketing initiatives.
- Manage proofing of all product labeling print components
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Proficient with graphic design programs and creative standards and specifications is critical.
· Demonstrated experience in various desktop publishing applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, as well as Microsoft Office products
· Experience in an FDA regulated environment preferred
Hologic - 20 months ago