Job Duties: (Satellite Beach, FL)
· Manage marketing activities for product launches from ideation to product release.
· Act as day-to-day liaison between marketing team and other internal/external teams.
· Ensure timely project delivery and assist in every step of the creative process.
· Manage project assignments as they occur, sometimes requiring a quick response or last minute turnaround.
· Assist in graphic design, layout and editing of marketing materials for both print and web.
· Develop internal processes to streamline the creative project flow and adjust resource needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
· Establish timelines, efficient delegation of duties and follow up with all parties regarding delivery of project obligations.
· Be a cornerstone of the creative team and foster team spirit.
· Bachelors’ degree in marketing, graphic communications or a related field.
· 3+ years of experience in account management, creative management or project management.
· Great organizational skills and attention to detail with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Quality control, including proofing and reviewing creative output and project processes.
· Experienced in campaign ideation, creation and implementation across traditional and digital media.
· Experienced graphic designer with a keen eye for design in both print and digital experience.
· Familiar with digital marketing including: website development, mobile & social apps, social media marketing, profile & platform management, display advertising, search, web analytics.
· Understanding of internal / external production processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and clients in stressful situations.
· Advanced knowledge of the following: product marketing life cycles, delivery of solutions with creative and technical components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time.
· Expert knowledge of creative media tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details and driving results.
· Schedule flexibility a plus.
· Reports to Director of Marketing.
Lighting Science - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard