As part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway portfolio of companies, Benjamin Moore has been an iconic brand for 130 years. We’re now intensely focused on creating a world-class Marketing team to fuel our long-term success over the next century. We have a team of some amazing people – true leaders in the world of marketing, color and design.
Imagine working every day with a team of colleagues who love and care about design and value your leadership skills and strategic thinking. Think about the difference you could make working for leaders who value your contributions and expertise, and leading a small team of great designers looking to develop their own leadership and technical skills. Our employees receive constant and constructive feedback on their work; enjoy an informal yet professional work environment; and are passionate about brand-building and growing their careers.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next design manager:
· A truly strategic thinker; you love matching business needs with great design plans and enjoy
the long-term process and all the rigorous thinking that goes along with it.
· Very strong oral and written presentation skills. You organize and present your ideas and those of your team in a manner that’s compelling and free of the errors that kill great concepts.
· Proven ability to collaborate successfully with employees at all levels of the organization – from C suite executives to direct reports.
· Demonstrated advocacy of brand standards and the value of sticking to them
· Superb design skills (as the leader of a small and busy design department, you’ll also be actively designing). Great command of color and typography. Knowledge of video development is a plus but not mandatory.
• Ability to seamlessly execute and production ready designs. With a understanding of the importance of the details that make a design great and the production the make the end result perfect
· Mentoring and leading highly skilled creative teams
· Very strong prioritization and project management skills.
· Experience managing productive vendor and agency relationships.
· Advanced MAC knowledge (CS6 platform, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 22 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...