We are seeking a savvy Creative-Technologist-Maker-Extraordinaire (CTME), to join our San Francisco Team.
At DDB, the CTMEs are tasked with collaborating with creative, account, strategy and new business teams to create innovative ideas, products, services and solutions for clients.
We’re redefining what advertising teams look and act like, this role will play a key part in the development of a new non-traditional team models. We believe technology understanding needs to be front and center. This role will help concept, build, design, make, prototype and generate ideas that are both sustainable and possible.
Do you nod enthusiastically when you read the following?
And, do you identify with the following?
- Advertising teams are evolving and I want to be part of this movement.
- Creative ideas mean zip if you can’t make the idea.
- Title does not matter, ideas and collaboration matters.
- Non-technical co-workers are ready to learn and I’d like to help
- Gone are the days of copywriter and art director
You must be motivated to gain experience in an advertising agency environment. You have to be quick on your feet and highly collaborative. You’re a doer not a talker. Social media content, mobile and APIs feel less like work and more like a hobby.
- I’m a hybrid generalist not a specialist
- I have a start-up attitude and seek a creative work environment
- I am hungry to learn, share, and dig into technology
Excellent working knowledge of:
HTML5 / XHTML
CSS2.1 / CSS3
CSS Frameworks / Resets
Progressive Enhancement / Graceful Degradation
HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation, Video, etc.)
Back-end Templating languages/technologies (PHP, Ruby, .NET, etc)
Wordpress and Drupal
UX / Usability
HTML and CSS Specifications (W3C / WHATWG)
Website Speed / Performance
Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
Document Object Model (DOM)
Please provide URLs for us to review work.
DDB - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...