Sales Engineer, Ad Product Design
This is a brand new position with Trulia’s growing ad product development team. This group is responsible for developing unique advertiser solutions for national brands with emphases on real estate endemic verticals.
The Sales Engineer, Ad Product Designer will support the advertising sales team by leading and contributing to creative brainstorms, building working mock-ups, and ultimately manage the build of the ad products. This is a cross-functional role implementing programs in conjunction with Ad Ops, third party vendors and/or site-side engineering groups.
The ideal candidate should be eager to leverage the ever-changing ad tech landscape to create successful, innovative and beautiful monetization products with a focus on integrated/native design. He or she should know what web and mobile users find engaging from an advertising perspective as well as possess a deep understanding of marketer needs.
If you are a designer with front-end development chops and a passion for digital advertising, this is the job for you. This position is based in Trulia’s main office in San Francisco.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce scalable ad products optimized for all devices (web, mobile, tablet)
- Consult with product and sales teams on specific advertiser goals to create uniquely relevant and innovative ad products from a technology perspective
- Translate designs to fully functioning, dynamic ad experiences
- Work with internal ad operations and other technology teams to ensure quality and scalability
- Coordinate with 3 rd party vendors for service and support
- Research trends and new technologies, produce POV
- Evaluate 3 rd party ad products and tools
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION For consideration, you must submit your RESUME and link to your online PORTFOLIO. Applications submitted without a portfolio cannot be considered.
- BA, BFA or BS in graphic design or engineering (or relative experience)
- 2+ years relevant experience with an established rich media vendor, online media publication or ad agency
- Portfolio demonstrating advertising-oriented interactive design
- Robust command of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with ad sales process, marketers, agencies, and technology vendors
- Experience with rich media toolkits and ad builders is a plus