Weber Shandwick Digital is seeking a Creative Technologist to lead the conception, design, and execution of innovative experiential solutions for digital, integrated and cross channel initiatives, including large and small websites, online advertising, mobile advertising and applications, social media marketing and application, game development and emerging/new technologies.
We’re seeking candidates who have strong conceptual, marketing and developmental skills and are capable in both visual and UX design execution.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Ensure all projects are completed with the highest level of aesthetics while maintaining maximized usability and functionality
- Lead a small/medium team throughout the lifetime of a project
- Code clearly and maintain consistency; code must be well documented with minimal bugs and errors
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines and consistently deliver creative on target and on time
- See projects through from concept to completion
- Educate internal and external teams on design process, methods, concepts and design directions
- Work closely with and at times ACT as a Copywriter, UI/UX Designer, Visual Designer, Videographer, Creative Director, Core Developer to execute on digital and cross-channel projects with excellence
- 6 - 8 years front-end / back-end development experience, with agency experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or proven equivalent experience
- Clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts as they relate to the product and ability to initiate and create solutions around them
- Solid understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Redis, Node.js, Objective C, CINDER, OpenPlatforms, Arduino and basic electronics experience a plus
- Strong to Advanced Flash knowledge including working with audio/video and the ability to create with motion graphics packages
- Strong to Advanced AS3 skills with an understanding of OOP principles
- Understanding of the mobile space and any specific platform development knowledge is a plus
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
Weber Shandwick - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
CMGRP knows public relations to the letter. Doing business as Weber Shandwick, the company is one of the world's leading public...