•Four (4) to six (6) years of experience in a healthcare credentialing role.
•Previous human resources experience preferred
•Expert level knowledge of healthcare credentialing/compliance processes and certification boards.
•Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
•Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
•Exceptional customer service skills and communication abilities.
•Proven experience working in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
Primarily administers day to day support of HR Credentialing policies and procedures to ensure efficient service to clients, team members and field management. Supports HR, quality, business managers and team members with inquiries related to Credentialing and HR processes, policies and programs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain OneApp Pro: prepare, review, and update Team Member profiles. Prepare and analyze ad-hoc and recurring credentialing reports and statistics. Perform primary source verifications for all Team Member licensure. Assist Team Members with meeting credentialing requirements (finding CPR courses, setting up antibody testing, scheduling background checks and drug tests). Conduct individual and group training calls on credentialing requirements and OneApp Pro.
2. Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in the Credentialing space. Handles escalated credentialing issues for Managers and Client Hospitals. Also serves as an advisor to Team Members, Managers and HR Peers on credentialing matters
3. Interpret credentialing policies and effectively communicate those policies to all client groups (Team Members, Managers, Client Hospitals, Joint Commission/State DOH Surveyors, and HR team). Respond to client requests for Team Member credentialing. Work with field management and client hospitals to develop and administer individualized solutions for meeting clients’ specific credentialing needs. Provide assistance to field management with client relations issues related to Team Member credentialing.
4. Manage the credentialing process of New Hire Onboarding: communicate requirements to New Hires and credentialing status of New Hires to Recruiting, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners.
5. Stay abreast of changing Joint Commission/State DOH credentialing requirements and partner with HR management and Quality Team to update credentialing policies. Represent HR Credentialing Team in monthly Quality Improvement Committee meetings.
Alliance Imaging - 24 months ago