Delta Dallas is currently representing a Downtown Dallas marketing firm with a focus on the senior healthcare market in their search for a Credentialing Coordinator . The company is experiencing rapid growth and is eager to add a driven, energetic and customer driven candidate to their team.
This role is a perfect opportunity for a recent Bachelor's graduate who is eager to start a corporate career and grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to newly hired sales associates through the onboarding process
- Coordinating the licensing and credentialing process for each new hire
- Creating and managing detailed reports, tracking new hire status
- Act as liaison between new hires and hiring managers throughout the credentialing and licensing process
- Working with various state agencies and licensing organizations to confirm license status
- Acting as liaison between company and insurance carriers in order to confirm status in regards to each state and carrier as necessary
- Managing new hire expectations from offer stage to start
- High energy
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Extremely trainable
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Eager, driven and smart
- Eager to grow
- Team oriented
- Technically savvy- Microsoft Office, Database management
- Bachelor s degree highly preferred
TO APPLY :
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, then submit your resume today! Visit www.deltadallas.com or call us, 972-788-2300.
OTHER DELTA DALLAS JOBS :
If you'd like to look for other positions that Delta Dallas has posted, visit our job board at www.deltadallas.com - Apply today!
ABOUT DELTA DALLAS :
Since 1983, Delta Dallas has provided hundreds of companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex with full-time and supplemental staffing solutions, human resources consulting and training, leadership and customer service training, and workforce consulting.
Delta Dallas - 2 years ago