Healing the healthcare system starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Provider Technologies - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
McKesson Provider Technologies delivers comprehensive solutions with the power to change the way healthcare is provided. Our capabilities extend beyond healthcare IT software to include automation and robotics, business process re-engineering, analytics and other services that connect healthcare providers, physicians, payors and patients across all care settings. Over 50 percent of U.S. hospitals use our solutions on a daily basis. We're also a leader in solutions that manage complex financial information and optimize resources and supply chain management. Ultimately, we're helping the system run smoother so that healthcare works for all of us..
This position is located at:
Northway Plaza Shopping Center
820 State Rte 9
Queensbury NY 12804
- Processes credentialing and recredentialing applications and/or enrollments of health care providers.
- Responsible for entering, updating, maintaining NPI and any other applicable provider numbers into the system.
- Reviews applications, prepares verification letters and maintains database.
- Contacts medical office staff, licensing agencies, and insurance carriers to complete credentialing and recredentialing applications.
- 1-3 yrs work experience
- Must have ability to work with mathematical concepts, health care acronyms,
- Able to differentiate between provider titles, download the providers applications using the Internet.
- Good understanding of the credentialing process and capable of completing applications with limited supervision
Undergraduate degree or equivalent, PC and Internet experience.
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Provider Technologies, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers.
No agencies please.
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...